This recipe was inspired by a few recipes. This one from Cleverly Inspired, one that my mom used to make and another one that a friend shared with me.
Gather Your Ingredients:
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. butter
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 pkg. Good Seasons Italian Dressing Seasoning Mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c. chicken stock
- 1/4 c. coarsely chopped mushrooms
- 1 to 2 T fresh, chopped parsley
- Quickly brown the chicken breasts in some oil. Then drain the pan and wipe it with a paper towel.
- Place butter, cream cheese, Italian dressing mix, cream of mushroom soup and chicken stock in the pan. Allow it melt together and whisk until smooth.
- Place chicken back in the pan, top with mushrooms, cover and let simmer for 30 minutes. Make sure that your chicken is cooked through. Cooking times will vary.
- Serve over a bed of cooked egg noodles and top with fresh, chopped parsley.
Post a Comment