There are about a million pull apart breads like this on the internet! Basically, I read through to get an idea of what temp people bake at in a bundt pan, then I chose my flavor and just kinda worked with it until I figured it out! This was a huge hit with my family! They all loved it! We probably could have eaten two of them!
You will need:
- 1 - 8ct can of Grands Flaky Layers refrigerator biscuits
- 1/3c. real, unsalted butter - melted ( i find that 1/4 is not quiet enough for me, but a 1/2 is too much)
- 5 to 6 cloves of finely minced garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 t. salt
- 1 T chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a bundt pan.
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt and parsley in a small dish.
- Cut biscuits into fourths and roll into balls.
- Dip biscuit pieces into butter mixture and coat generously.
- Place in a single layer of the bundt pan.
- Pour any remaining butter over the biscuits.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then carefully invert on a serving plate.