|Oven Roasted Red Potatoes|
I know the title says "veggies" and the photo is of potatoes. Blame it on my kids' picky palates! I titled the post "veggies" because, although I show potatoes in the photo, any veggies would be super yummy!
You Will Need:
- 2 cups veggies, choose your favorites (I like to used red potatoes and carrots)
- 1 to 2 T olive oil (approximately, enough to coat)
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 T dry rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees (remember that all ovens cook differently, 425 is what works with my oven)
- Wash and cut up your veggies, making sure to keep them consistent in size. If you are using baby carrots or new potatoes, you may choose to leave them whole.
- Place your veggies in a bowl and toss them with your seasonings and olive oil. Adjust seasonings to fit your taste. You may want to add your favorite or omit one that I use.
- Spread coated veggies in a single layer on a sheet pan and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until veggies are tender. Halfway through cooking, I toss them around a bit.
Post a Comment