Now, I'm going to share my take on the idea along with a downloadable printout to put on your bin.
|My bin :)
- First, get an empty storage bin to use for your jail. I like a clear one so that they can see what's in it.
- Then Print out the label and chore list.
- Cut a slit in the label just above where it says "choose a chore".
- Tape a piece of paper to the back so that it becomes a pocket.
- Cut the chore list into strips and place them into the pocket.
Choose your bin label from the formats below. Click on it to enlarge the photo then right click to save to your computer.
Now for the chore list!