Gather Your Ingredients:
- 1lb cooked pasta, rinsed and cooled (I used mini penne)
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 to 3 T southwest seasoning blend (or a packet of taco seasoning. I used Tastefully Simple Southwest seasoning)
- 2 c. shredded, sharp cheddar
- 1 c. corn kernals
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 c. sliced black olives
- 3 to 4 scallions, sliced
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and southwest seasoning ... set to the side to allow flavors to blend.
- Combine pasta, veggies and cheese in a large bowl. Toss with mayo/sour cream blend until well coated.
- Let sit in refrigerator for a few hours.
**Other suggestions: Adjust the amounts of veggies based on which ones you like and omit those that you do not like. Grape tomato halves would be a yummy addition, I didn't have any on hand. I also thought, after the fact, that a can of rinsed black beans, sliced banana peppers or jalepeno peppers would be yummy.